Friday, August 28, 2009

Debriefing Business Idea and Progress of Business Activity

In week 7, Pn Rafidah continued with the lecture regarding debriefing business ideas. She asked everyone of us to question ourselves if we are a creative person.Then, she gave some advices on how to create a successful business idea. To make us understand better, she often tagged along some examples of value proposition like Air Asia : "Everyone can fly".

On Thursday, the class begun with presentations on the business activity progress where each group sent a representative to present on their activity progresses. We are also required to submit a report for lecturer's references. After that, Pn Rafidah handed everyone of us a set of quiz questions. We finished them earlier than planned, so she continued with the next lecture which is feasibility analysis.



At the same time, my group members and I had started selling some costume accessories according to schedule made. Because most of our group members are females, we decided to sell the products from room to room besides going to study room and television room located at each floor of both YAB Residential Hall and Bank Muamalat Residential Hall. Although I had to record every single transaction made, but I felt glad that we have achieved something.

I've learned that content knowledge, process skills and habits of mind are important factors to be considered in order to produce a good business idea. Before any idea can come to fruition, one must identify a problem, generate the idea and last but not least, to select the idea. I will also learn to be more creative, imaginative and innovative to apply my thoughts in different situations. I am afraid that my group and I done some mistakes by choosing ideas without much consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment