Monday, October 26, 2009

The End~


Week 13. After calculating the net profits, we decided to donate part of them to an old folk’s home at Pokok Sena, Alor Star with hope that we would be able to help improve their quality of life. Next, we were preparing for our final report to be submitted next week. A meeting was held to determine the contents to be included in the report and also, to divide the tasks among team members to break even the workload. We tried to make it as interesting as possible to capture our lecturer's interest.

Week 14. Finally, it was time for final presentation!! My group volunteered to present on Monday. We had to pass up our final reports too on the same day. Besides presenting about our business that had been carried out for the whole semester, we presented about our website and also, a summary of everything we did in the form of video presentation. When my group members presented the videoclip, it reminded me of everything that we had gone through together in the whole journey of being entrepreneurs.

I understand that unity of a team is the key to a business' success. If everyone owns a team spirit, together they can go through difficulties to succeed! I also learned that I have to experience something to know what it is actually like. Last but not least, I would like to thank my lecturer, Pn Rafidah for giving me this oppurtunity to experience a short journey of being an entrepreneur.

No comments:

Post a Comment