Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Guidelines

Week 12 was my turn to present on behalf of my group's weekly presentation progress. When it was my turn, I sucked up all my negative feelings and gave out all my best. After all the presentations, Pn Rafidah gave us a lot comments so that we can do better in the final presentation.


I went for the MIBPC workshop on Tuesday to know more about the competition. It was held by Prof Madya Azizi Bin Zakaria. He gave a really good talk and it caught my interest. Unfortunately, I realised that I do not have the time to do preparations for the competition because there were so many unfinished assignments.

In the next class on Thursday, Pn Rafidah talked us about final report writing and also final presentation. She told us that there was no specific format required for the final report and that we have to be independent as we will always be on our own in the journey of life; when we work in the future, we do not ask our boss for a guideline, instead to find our own way. She was really kind to show us some samples of good and bad reports from her previous students to aid us in writing a good report. Besides that, she also prepared some final presentation videos as our reference.

I have learned that to develop a good production, we need to put in a lot of effort in doing it. I also realised that Pn Rafidah was actually training us to be more confident and independent to prepare for future challenges. However, I am afraid that the final product will not be as good due to shortage of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment